Thursday 8 December 2011

Eugene McGee - Killed and paid a $3,100 fine. Lawyers are great :)

The case of Eugene McGee  - The hit-run lawyer ... (I thought they were supposed to be held in high regard), is just disgusting. This bloke knew how to play the system and what he needed to do to make it as difficult as possible for the law to get hold of him. Nothing that I say isn't already in the public forum, and I'm sure most South Australians (Australians!!), hold the same opinion as I do. I'd hate to be one of his friends.. if he has any left.

The whole case just stinks of 'protect one of the boys''. And John Rau is ... well.. the less said, the better.

I personally know lawyers, and whilst I wouldn't publish any names, think that what McGee did was totally and utterly, wrong. He ran from a scene of a crime and did his best to hide his tracks .. we all know that. It's been reported in every paper around the country. And to think, McGee is still practising his brand of 'defence' around South Australian courtrooms. I wonder if he'll hang his head in shame if he has to defend a client on drink/drive/killing charges? Probably not. This bloke definitely will be going to hell.


And the Legal Practitioners Conduct Board "LPCB", absolves McGee of any misconduct ... duh ... are they looking 'after one of the boys' or what ? It's either that, or basically, just like the ACCC, they're a toothless bunch that hasn't the balls to keep their profession as ''professional'' as it should be.

It's interesting to note that McGee was found not guilty to pervert the course of justice. Yes, thank god for that .. I'd hate there to be any wrongdoing going on.

Hey McGee, if I hit a cyclist and kill them, can I ring you and get you to defend me in court, so I get off with a pissy $3,100 fine?

Another  interesting thought. I wonder what the judges and magistrates think of McGee defending clients? Professionally, they'd say one thing, but behind closed doors ?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/eugene-mcgee-and-craig-mcgee-found-not-guilty-of-conspiracy-over-kapunda-rd-hit-run/story-e6frea6u-1225841727209

http://www.woj.com.au/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapunda_Road_Royal_Commission

GET REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment