Monday 20 August 2012

Julian Assange - Finally, America is losing it's dominance



These pictures say it all.

I would be highly ashamed if I was an American at the moment.

The last line in the second photo is especially true. "My freedom is dying behind closed doors". The American government is slowly eroding away the rights of it's people, and the people let it happen through straight out apathy. I'm obviously not American, but it's so plain as day it's ridiculous. The Amercian government claims it has no interest in Assange at all. It's only interest is seeing that justice is done in Sweden on the trumped up sex charges. What bullshit. Try telling me the Yanks wouldn't apply for extradition after the legal process in Sweden is finished?

Go Julian Assange and as far as Australia is concerned, most of us want nothing to do with the Yanks. Stay in your own crime and drug ridden country. Don't stuff ours up as well.

Get Real

No comments:

Post a Comment